Shaping the future – 5th HACKATHONAMRING 2023
The HACKATHONAMRING 2023, held at the iconic Nürburgring in Germany 23rd to 25th June, proved to be an exhilarating and unforgettable event.
Bringing together approximately 100 participants from diverse backgrounds, this hackathon was a remarkable showcase of innovation, collaboration, and technological prowess.
Over the course of an intense 48 hours, participants took on three distinct challenges that pushed the boundaries of creativity and problem-solving.
- Smart Service Assistant, the App for virtualy guided inspections
- GreenBot, the most user-friendly interface for sustainability databases, that improves your intuition for sustainable decisions.
- „Vocal Eye“ is an AI based add-on for emergency services and dispatchers that assist in making critical decisions fast by extracting and augmenting data from a call.
- Steel Team Six presented their software provides overview, classification and current status information on operational, crisis and danger areas to ensure the fastest and best possible assistance.
- The Lunchables made the unseen seen.
DRONES AND AI – 4th HACKATHONAMRING 2021
Sprint at the SPELL@hackathonamring.
We took on the challenge of integrating live mobile image data to better assess the situation and made tremendous progress.
- Drone live video broadcasting on EmEye-T and drawing on images prototyped.
- Sharing of sessions with experts in the field prototyped.
ACCESSIBLE EMERGENCY SERVICE – 3rd HACKATHONAMRING 2019.
The 3rd HACKATHONAMRING was the first edition including deaf people.
The goal was to create an emergency call technology enabling deaf people to call the Emergency Service while using the 112.
- Chat-Function with instant translation added to the 112 call prototyped.
- Chat with translation for “multi lingual” Emergency Service prototyped.
SAVE LIVES WITH YOUR HACK - HACKATHONAMRING ONE AND TWO 2018
More than 200 international hackers from India, the Philippines, Spain, Romania, Benelux, Poland, England, Germany, Costa Rica and Houston (Texas) participated at the first two HACKATHONAMRING.
In a 48-hour and the 24 hrs coding marathon in February and March 2018, partly without sleep, the programmers worked on solutions around the care of people with acute cardiac arrest.
In this short time, the teams not only developed new codes, but also the first working prototype of EmergencyEye.
These first two events were supported by EIT Health, an initiative of the EU-Commission.
The atmosphere at the HACKATHONAMRING was great, also how the hackers helped each other. I had many conversations and heard about ideas I would never have thought of.
General Manager ISE GmbH
…it`s amazing when you lock such motivated people in a room, have a challenge and can achieve a lot in such a short time and some lack of sleep…
….If you want to come, just come!….
Rachel Ann B. Delicanon
Quezon City, Philippines
Experts from different fields have joined eachother with a common goal and they have not stopped at night. I have been very impressed by their commitment.
Henry F Roach
Stay tuned for the next hackathonamring!